Small enough to fit in a shirt pocket, Pocket10 is an FBI-certified FAP 50 fingerprint scanner that delivers fast enrolment and verification capture in 4-4-2 format. Built for law enforcement, military, border control, and national ID programs, Pocket10 sets the standard for truly mobile identity management operations.
Pocket10 is compact, lightweight, and rugged, providing exceptional performance and reliability for field operations. It resists latent fingerprints and can operate in a wide range of demanding conditions, including dirt, cold, heat, bright lights, and sunlight. Each unit is highly energy efficient and can run for hours using a smartphone or other mobile device as its power source.
Light Emitting Sensor (LES) Technology
Featuring Integrated Biometrics’ patented LES technology, BIO-key Pocket10 can recognize real versus manufactured fingerprints, and automatically rejects fingerprints based on spoofing materials, such as silicone, glue, and rubber. The LES TFT camera allows Pocket10 to deliver high-resolution fingerprint images without having to clean the sensor between scans. Pocket10 can also easily detect the finger capture that generates the highest quality image without user intervention.
*Please note that this product is not compatible with Apple products.
Features & Benefits
- Compact FBI-certified FAP 50 format
- STQC and NIMC Certified
- Enables mobile enrollment and verification
- No need to clean latent prints in high-volume situations
- Unaffected by environmental factors
- Rejects common spoofing attacks
- Emits no bright lights during scans
- Meets military durability specifications
- Extremely low power consumption
- 1-year warranty
- Sensor Capture Area: 81.28 mm x 50.80 mm
- Image Resolution: 1600 W x 1000 H pixels/500 PPI
- Power Consumption During Imaging: <300mA at 4.40V to 5.25V
- Connection Options: USB 2.0
- Capture Types: Four-finger flat, two-finger flat, single-finger flat, single-finger rolled
- OS Support: Windows Desktop 32/64 bit (7, 8, 10), Windows Server, Linux, Android 4.0+, Java